Honor India has officially announced that it will be launching a new device, next week in the Country. The Huawei owned company has been teasing the imminent launch of a device with a 16nm chipset.
And that only points to the phone powered by the company’s in-house SoC, the Kirin 650, which makes the device, the Honor 5C.
The image you see above, is that of the official media invite, which was sent to us. And here is a recap of the phone’s internals.
Huawei Honor 5C Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.2 inch 1080p full HD
- Operating System: Huawei EMUI 4.1 based on Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Processor: Octa-core Kirin 650
- GPU: Mali-T830 MP2
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB of internal storage
- Rear Camera: 13 Megapixels, LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 Megapixels
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Security: Fingerprint scanner
The Honor 5C was launched in China for 899 Yuan which is about Rs. 9,000. So we can expect a similar pricing in India. Stay tuned to Androidpure on June 22, and we will bring you the news from the launch event live.