Huawei has officially announced the launch date of its subsidiary company’s flagship, the Honor 8, in India. ICYMI, the device was originally launched in August, in the US.
The above image is the invite to the launch event, which was sent to AndroidPure. The Honor will be launched on October 12th in India.
Here’s a brief recap of the phone’s hardware.
Honor 8 Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.2 inch 1080p FHD AMOLED 2.5D glass
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 950 Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex A53)
- GPU: Mali-T880 MP4
- OS: EMUI 4.1 based on Android Marshmallow
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- Rear Camera: Dual 12 MP AutoFocus, LED Flash, Laser Focus, Hybrid auto-focus, Professional mode
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
- Sensors: Acceleromter, Proximity, Ambient Light, Digital Compass, Hall
- Battery: 3000mAh, Fast charging, Smart Power 4.0
- Connectivity: WiFi, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Dual SIM, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, USB Type-C
And here are a couple of images of the phone itself.
The Honor 8 has been priced at $ 399.99 (around Rs. 27,000) in the U.S. So we can expect a similar pricing in India.