ZTE has officially listed its first 18:9 Display smartphone i.e. ZTE Blade V9 on its official page (Update: listing pulled down). Before ZTE Blade V9, the company already had unveiled Nubia 17s which comes with a bigger screen with unconventional ratio of 17:9. The official product listing reveals all the press renders and hardware specifications of the device except the price. There is no official word on the launch date of the device yet.
Based on the listing, ZTE Blade V9 sports a 5.7-inch 18:9 FHD+(2160 x 1080 pixels) Incell display and is powered by 1.8GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Processor. It comes in three RAM variants i.e. 2GB/3GB/4GB and even three storage variants i.e. 16GB/32GB/64GB. The internal storage can be expanded by a microsd card. In terms of operating system, the phone runs on the latest version of Android i.e. Android 8.0 (Oreo).
Coming to the camera department, Blade V9 sports a dual camera module at the rear consisting of a 16MP AF primary sensor & another 5MP FF secondary sensor, while on the front, there is 13 MP FF front shooter for selfies & video calls. The phone is 7.5mm thick and weighs 140 grams. In terms of battery, Blade V9 is backed by a 3200 mAh battery. The fingerprint sensor module is placed at the rear and there is no front home button.
ZTE Blade V9 specifications
- Display: 5.7-inch 18:9 FHD+(2160 x 1080 pixels) Incell display
- CPU: 1.8GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Processor
- RAM: 2GB/3GB/4GB
- Storage: 16GB/32GB/64GB, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Misc: Hybrid Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor, FM Radio
- Main Camera: (16MP AF+5MP FF) ual camera module, PDAF 2.0, F/1.8, 6P Lens, 1.12µm
- Front Camera: 13 MP FF
- Dimensions: 151.4×70.6×7.5 mm
- Weight: 140 g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB OTG, NFC (optional)
- Battery: 3200mAh