Xiaomi has just launched a new entry-level budget smartphone Redmi 4A in India. Redmi 4A is priced at Rs. 5,999 and will be available exclusively via Amazon.in along with mi.com. Redmi 4A will be targeting the entry-level customer in India with a budget of Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 6,000.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A sports a 5-inch 720p HD IPS display, powered by 1.4 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor along with 2 GB of RAM. It comes with 16 GB internal storage along with support for expandable memory via microsd card and runs on MIUI 8 operating system based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). A hybrid SIM slot is included and there is no dedicated microsd card slot.
It features a 13 MP main rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording and another 5 MP front shooter with f/2.2 aperture for selfies. In terms of dimensions, it measures 139.5 × 70.4 × 8.5 mm and weighs 131.5 grams only making it the lightest Redmi ever.
In terms of connectivity, it comes with support for 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.1. It is backed by a 3120 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A specifications
- Display : 5-inch 720p HD IPS display
- CPU : 1.4 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor
- GPU : Adreno 308 GPU
- RAM : 2 GB
- Storage: 16 GB internal, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- OS : MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Misc : Hybrid Dual SIM, Infrared sensor
- Camera : 13 MP main rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording + 5 MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 139.5×70.4×8.5mm
- Weight: 131.5g
- Connectivity : 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery : 3120 mAh