Samsung has launched a new mid-range smartphone Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime for consumers in India. There are two variants of Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime are launched based on the RAM & internal storage combinations i.e. 3GB RAM + 32GB storage and 4GB RAM + 64GB storage.
Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime sports a 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and is powered by 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor along with ARM Mali-T830 GPU. The phone runs on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) based operating system. The storage can be expanded via MicroSD cards up to 256GB.
In terms of camera, Galaxy On7 Prime features a 13MP main rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture and another 13MP front shooter with f/1.9 aperture for selfies & video calls. The phone is 8.0 mm thick and weighs 170 grams. It comes with support for 4G VoLTE and is backed by a 3300mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display
- CPU: 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor with ARM Mali-T830 GPU
- RAM: 3GB / 4GB
- Storage: 32GB / 64GB, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Misc: Dual SIM (nano + nano), Fingerprint sensor
- Main Camera: 13MP with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- Front Camera: 13MP with f/1.9 aperture
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75.0 x 8.0mm
- Weight: 170g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery: 3300mAh
Galaxy On7 Prime will be available exclusively on Amazon.in and Samsung Shop. The first sale will go live on January 20th, during the Amazon ‘Great Indian Sale’. In terms of pricing, the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant is priced at INR 14990, while the 3GB RAM + 32GB storage variant is available at INR 12990. It will be available in 2 colours – Graphite Black and Champagne Gold.