OPPO Realme 1 is scheduled to officially unveiled on May 15 at a launch event in India. Realme is a new sub-brand that OPPO is announcing and plans to take on the popular & entry-level Xiaomi Redmi series devices. Even though we are still a few days away from the official launch, specifications and hands-on images of Realme 1 have surfaced on the web revealing all the details of the device except the Price.
(Image Credits: iGyaan)
As per the leak courtesy iGyaan (the webpage though no longer valid and deleted, yet you can find it using Google cache), OPPO Realme 1 sports an Aluminium Unibody with Diamond Black Design at rear with 6.0 inch 18:9 FHD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD Display powered by 2.0 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6771 Helio P60 Processor along with 6GB of RAM. It comes with 128GB Internal Storage expandable via MicroSD Card and runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) based operating system with ColorOS 5.0 on top.
In terms of camera, it features a 13MP main rear camera with PDAF, Geo-Tagging, Depth Effect etc., while on the front there is an 8MP shooter with support for Portrait Mode. The phone is backed by a 3410 mAh Battery without any support for fast charging.
Unfortunately, there is no fingerprint sensor but does come with Face Unlock feature.
OPPO Realme 1 Specifications
- 6.0 inch 18:9 FHD+ (2160 x 1080 px) IPS LCD Display, 403 PPI
- 2.0 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6771 Helio P60 Processor with Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB Internal Storage expandable via MicroSD Card
- Hybrid SIM Slot (nano + nano / MicroSD Card)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) OS with ColorOS 5.0 on top
- 13MP main rear camera, PDAF, Geo-Tagging, Depth Effect
- 8MP front shooter, Portrait Mode
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, FM Radio, MicroUSB
- 3410 mAh Battery
- Face Unlock, NO Fingerprint sensor