As expected, Motorola has launched Moto X4 in the India in two variants with price starting at Rs. 20,999. Motorola announced Moto X4 at IFA Berlin, Germany a few months back in September. Both the 3GB and 4GB RAM variants are launched in India instead of just one variant.
Moto X4 sports a 5.2-inch 1080p Full HD LTPS IPS display along with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, powered by 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU. It comes with 32GB / 64GB of internal storage and runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat) based operating system.
It features a dual camera module at rear consisting of 12MP primary camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor & 8MP ultra-wide angle secondary camera, while on the front it comes with a 16MP shooter with LED flash for selfies and video calls. It is backed by 3,000 mAh battery along with support for Turbo Charging.
Moto X4 specifications
- Display: 5.2-inch 1080p Full HD LTPS IPS display, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- CPU: 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- RAM + ROM: 3GB + 32GB / 4GB RAM + 64GB, expandable up to 2 TB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Misc: Single / Dual SIM, Water and dust resistant (IP68), Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, Moto Experience
- Main Camera: 12MP primary camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4um pixel size and 8MP ultra-wide angle secondary camera with 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- Front Camera: 16MP with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1um pixel size
- Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm
- Weight: 163g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh with Turbo Charging
Pricing and Availability
Moto X4 will be available exclusively in Super Black & Sterling Blue colours on Flipkart and Moto Hubs across Delhi, Noida, Mumbai & Kolkata. The price starts at Rs. 20,999 for the 3GB + 32GB variant and Rs. 22,999 for the 4GB + 64GB variant.