Meizu has just launched a new budget smartphone i.e. Meizu M6 in China, which is the successor of Meizu M5. Two variants of Meizu M6 are launched in China and is priced at 699 yuan (~$ 110 / Rs. 6,900) for the 2GB RAM + 16GBROM variant, while the 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM variant costs 899 yuan (~US$ 140 / Rs. 8,800). The phone will be available for sale starting September 25 in China.
Meizu M6 sports a 5.2-inch 720p HD 2.5D curved glass display with a pixel density of 282 PPI and is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor with Mali T860 GPU along with 2GB / 3GB of RAM. It comes with 16GB / 32GB of internal storage and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) based operating system with FlyMe OS 6.0 on top.
In terms of camera, it features a 13MP main rear camera with LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture and another 8MP front-shooter with f/2.0 aperture for selfies & video calls. In terms of dimensions, it measures 148.2 x 72.8 x 8.3mm and weighs 143 grams. The phone comes with support for 4G LTE along with VoLTE. It is backed by a 3070 mAh battery but without any support for fast charging.
Meizu M6 specifications
- Display: 5.2-inch 720p HD 2.5D curved glass display, 282 PPI
- CPU: Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- RAM + ROM: 2GB + 16GB / 3GB RAM + 32GB, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat) with FlyMe OS 6.0
- Camera: 13MP main rear camera with flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture and 8MP front-shooter, f/2.0 aperture
- Misc: Hybrid Dual SIM,
- Dimensions: 148.2 x 72.8 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 143g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- Battery: 3070mAh