Lenovo has just launched a new entry-level smartphone “Lenovo K8 Note” for consumers in India. The company skipped Lenovo K7 Note and directly launched Lenovo K8 Note as the successor of K5 Note and K6 Note.
Lenovo K8 Note sports a 5.5-inch Full HD 1080p 2.5D Curved glass display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass and is powered by Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X23 processor. The phone comes in two variants of RAM + ROM combination i.e. 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM and 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM, expandable up to 128GB with microSD. The phone runs on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) stock Android operating system.
In terms of camera, it comes with a dual camera module at rear consisting of 13 MP primary sensor with PureCel Plus sensor, dual-tone LED Flash and a secondary 5MP sensor, while on the front another 13 MP shooter with f/2.0 aperture, wide-angle lens & LED flash is present.
It measures 154.5 x 75.9 x 8.5 mm and weighs 180 grams thanks to the massive 4,000 mAh battery powering the device. It also comes with support for Turbo charging.
Other features include Dual SIM support along Fingerprint sensor, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos support along with Splash Resistance feature.
Lenovo K8 Note specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD 1080p 2.5D Curved glass display, Corning Gorilla Glass
- CPU: Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X23 processor
- GPU: Mali T880 MP4
- RAM + ROM: 3GB + 32GB, 4GB + 64GB; expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Misc: Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos, Splash Resistant
- Main Rear Camera: 13 MP with PureCel Plus sensor, dual-tone LED Flash + secondary 5MP camera
- Front Camera: 13 MP shooter with f/2.0 aperture, wide-angle lens, LED flash
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 75.9 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 180g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB OTG
- Battery: 4000mAh with Turbo Charging
Lenovo K8 Note is priced at Rs. 12,999 for the 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM Variant and Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB RAM + 64 GB ROM Variant. It will be exclusively available on Amazon.in in Fine Gold and Venom Black colors, starting August 18th from 12 noon.