LeEco as a smartphone brand appears to be serious about providing OTA updates to its existing smartphones including the entry level or mid range devices. We have already seen OTA updates rolling twice with new features and bug fixes (1, 2). Now, LeEco is just rolling out one more OTA update to Le 2 phones in India which brings out some new features, loads of bug fixes including specific fixes related to Reliance Jio SIM.
With this update, LeEco has enabled the VOLTE feature which was not properly working perhaps for most of the users in spite of being shown under the settings option. The update also fixed issues related to JIo SIM call drops while making VolTE calls using Reliance JIO 4G network and another issue where Reliance JIO Sim users were not able to register IMS. The update also bring some camera improvements along with enhanced auto night mode, better white balance, color display in low light, better SLO-MO recording and much more.
The update is already rolling out and should reach you soon. Full list of changelog is pasted below for reference. Have a look.
Stable Version 5.8.01.9S , Release time: 2016-10-14, Package size: 1868.79M
- Fixed an issue in which the feedback app crashes after Submitted Online feedback.
- Fixed an issue in which no apk file found”error message pop up when update System in recovery mode.
- Enhanced the auto night mode,
- Optimized color display in low light conditions.
- Fixed an issue in which ghosting may occur when taking photo of moving objects in HDR mode.
- Optimized White balance performance.
- Fixed an issue in which fingerprint unlock fails after few captures With camera from locker screen.
- Optimized SLO-MO recording noise.
- Optimized Green color performance under night mode.
- Adjusted flash Color cast.
- optimized Color spot under HRD mode.
- Optimized QR Scanner focus speed.
- Optimised Type-C earphone energy Consumption when using GPS.
- Fix the issue where there is a pop sound in type-C earphones at dialling.
- Optimised Dolby Atmos
- Modified Dolby parameter.
- Fixed an issue in Which sound can not switch from earphone to Speaker after unplugged earphone when listening to Whatsapp Voice
- Optimised WhatsApp Notification tone volume
- Fixed an issue in which WhatsApp can only send 1 local music file at
- Fix the issue where there is a pop sound in type-C earphones at dialling
- Added back call recording function
- Added an access to settings page.
- Optimized new contact creating procedure.
- Added SIM name on dial button When using Dual Sim Added blacklist in Contact setting
- Fixed an issue in which VolTE HD call unstable and HD Signal disappeared Once call started.
- Enabled VOLTEfeature
- Fixed an issue in which call drop happens when making VolTE calls using Reliance JIO 4G network.
- Fixed an issue in which Reliance JIO Sim can not register IMS.
- Fixed an issue in which no apk file found’error message pop up when update System in recovery mode.
- Fixed an issue in which wallpaper change back to default occasionally.
- Optimised Hall Sensor int value which fixed auto lock screen iSSue.
- Fixed an issue in which occasional Wi-Fi signal loss when connecting to open Wi-Fi network
- Fixed an issue in which WLAN displayed instead of Wi-Fi when System language is English.
- Fixed an issue in which search function stop Working after un paired.
- Fixed an issue in which WeChat cannot play a complete Voice message in bluetooth mode.
- Fixed an issue in which bluetooth function fail to open.
- Fixed an issue in Which fail to share files.