A new entry-level smartphone by Kult is launched for the Indian smartphone market. This new entry-level smartphone is Kult Ambition which is the third device from the company preceded by Kult Gladiator & Kult Beyond.
Kult Ambition sports a 5-inch 720p HD On-Cell IPS 2.5D curved glass display and is powered by 1.25 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor along with 3 GB of RAM. It comes with 32GB of internal storage along with support for expandable storage via MicroSD cards up to 32 GB. The phone runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) based operating system.
Coming to the camera department, Kult Ambition features a 13MP main rear camera with LED Flash and another 5MP front-shooter with LED flash for selfies & video calls. In terms of dimensions, it measures 145.35 x 72.7 x 9.1mm and weighs 160 grams. It comes with support for dual sim cards, 4G VoLTE, while the fingerprint sensor is placed on the rear panel. The phone is backed by a 2600 mAh battery but without any support for fast charging.
Kult Ambition specifications
- Display: 5-inch 720p HD On-Cell IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- CPU: 1.25 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor
- GPU: Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB, expandable up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Misc: Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor, FM Radio
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED Flash + 5MP front-shooter with LED flash
- Dimensions: 145.35 x 72.7 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 160g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2600mAh
The Kult Ambition is priced at Rs. 5999 and will be available exclusively from Amazon.in starting December 11th, in Black colour. AT this pricing, the direct competition comes from Xiaomi Redmi 5A which is priced Rs. 4,999 for the first five million units.