Honor, the e-brand of Huawei has officially unveiled a new mid range smartphone Honor 7X at a launch event in London, which can be termed as successor of Honor 6X. The device was launched in China in October and today marked the global launch. Honor 7X joins the bandwagon of smartphones which come with FullView or Full screen 18:9 display with minimum bezels at sides along with minor bezels at top & bottom, instead of conventional displays.
Honor 7X sports a metal unibody design which comes with 5.93-inch Full HD+ 18:9 (2160 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display and is powered by Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 659 processor along with 4 GB of RAM. In terms of storage, it come in two variants with 32 GB and 64Gb storage, along with support for expandable storage up to 256GB via microSD card.
Moving to camera department, it features a dual camera module at the rear consisting of 16MP primary camera sensor with LED flash along with secondary 2MP camera sensor, while on the front it features a 8MP shooter. The fingerprint sensor is placed on the rear panel.
Honor 7X specifications
- Display: 5.93-inch Full HD+ 18:9 (2160 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display
- CPU: Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB / 64GB, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1
- Misc: Hybrid Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor
- Main Camera: 16MP rear camera with LED flash+ secondary 2MP camera
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 75.3 x 7.6mm
- Weight: 165g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- Battery: 3340mAh
The Honor 7X will be available in Black, Blue and Gold color options. It is priced at Rs. 12,999 for the 32GB storage variant while the 64GB storage variant costs Rs. 15,999. It will be available exclusively on Amazon.in starting December 7th at 12PM.