Honor, the subsidiary e-brand of Huawei has launched a new mid-range smartphone Honor 7X in China today, which is the successor of last year’s Honor 6X. The phone comes with 18:9 display and dual camera module.
Honor 7X sports 5.93-inch Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixel and is powered by an Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 659 processor along with MaliT830-MP2 GPU and 4GB of RAM. It comes in three storage variants i.e. 32GB / 64GB / 128GB along with support for expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD card and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) based operating system with EMUI 5.1 on top of it.
In terms of camera, it comes with a dual camera module at the rear consisting of 16MP primary camera sensor with LED flash along with a secondary 2MP sensor, while on the front it features another 8MP front-shooter for selfies.
In terms of dimensions, it measures 156.5 x 75.3 x 7.6mm and weighs 165g. It comes with support for 4G LTE along with VoLTE.The phone is backed by a battery of 3340mAh.
Honor 7X Specifications
- Display: 5.93-inch Full HD+ with 18:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D curved glass display with resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels
- CPU: Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB / 64GB / 128GB, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1
- Misc: Hybrid Dual SIM, Fingerprint Sensor
- Main Camera: 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- Front Camera: 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 5.0 x 75.3 x 7.6mm
- Weight: 165g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- Battery: 3340mAh
Honor 7X will be available in colour options such as Gold, Aurora Blue & Black. It is priced at 1299 yuan (~US$ 200 / Rs. 13,000) for the 32GB variant, 1699 yuan (~US$ 260 / Rs. 17,000) for the 64GB variant and 1999 yuan (~US$ 305 / Rs. 20,000) for the 128GB variant.Honor 7X will be available in China for pre-order starting today and goes on sale from October 17th.