Just few minutes ago, we reported that ASUS ZenFone 4 Selfie and ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro with Dual Front cameras are officially listed on the Asus eShop portal revealing the render images along with technical specifications and price of these devices. Now, we can also see an official listing for ASUS ZenFone 4 which features a dual camera module at the rear instead of dual cameras at front as in Zenfone 4 selfie.
As per listing, Asus Zenfone 4 comes with a ZE554KL model number, featuring a 5.5 inch Amoled, Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS Display and is powered by Octa-Core 2.2Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Processor along with 4 GB of RAM. It comes with 64 GB internal storage (expandable up to 1TB) and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat based operating system. There may be other variants of these two devices with different combination of RAM / ROM.
In terms of camera, it comes with a dual camera module at rear consisting of 12 MP + 8 MP camera sensor and another 8 MP front shooter for selfies. The phone is backed by a 3300 mAh battery and weighs 165 grams. The fingerprint sensor is embedded with the front home button.
ASUS ZenFone 4 Specifications
- 5.5 inch Amoled, Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS Display
- Octa-Core 2.2Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage (expandable up to 1TB)
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Front camera: 8MP
- Rear Cameras: 12MP + 8MP
- 5x sensitivity in low light & wide angle 120 °
- Tempered glass front and back with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass
- 3 in 2: nan + nano / micro SD i.e. Hybrid SIM slot
- 3300mAh Battery
- Dimensions: 155.36 x 75.24 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 165g
The Asus eShop listing suggests that Zenfone 4 will be priced at 499 Euros for the 4 GB RAM variant.